Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Politics of Horror

I was chatting with my buddy Aaron Williams today. I noticed that Cafepress offers political yard signs - and with all the talk of boogeymen and witchcraft this political season I thought it would be fun to offer up some of my own canadates...



Other ideas we tossed around...

Doctor Henry Jekyll: He's got nothing to hyde!
Vote Boogeyman - bring politics out of the closet.
FRANKENSTEIN - Bringing the Spark Back
Elect Ichabod Crane: Your Dark Horseman Candidate!
Rameses III: Health Care should be Eternal.

From Facebook - Bill Dowling ‎suggests,
Jack Griffin: REAL transparency in government! (subtle)
Baba Yaga: Bringing sweeping changes- she's not chicken!
Cthulhu: Stop choosing the lesser Evil! (an oldie but a goodie)

and Payne's Magykes suggests,
Vote Feudalist. It's the last vote you'll have to make
The Feudalist Party. A place for everyone. And everyone in their place

No comments: